Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu Plan–January 29

Frog Prince was out of town last week, so my menu plan ended up changing quite a bit as I shared many meals with my family while he was away.  

We also finished up interim and my food class came to a close with some fantastic student presentations.  Now, I must finish grades and get ready for spring semester which starts Wednesday!

Sunday
Veggie Omelets, OJ
Roasted Vegetable Minestrone, Tomato Basil Bread

Monday
Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread {new}
Cheesy Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake {new}, herbed green beans

Tuesday
Cinnamon Raisin French Toast {new}
Crockpot Chicken & Brown Rice {new}, Roasted Broccoli

Wednesday
Granola, blueberries
Leftovers
Bible Study: Apple Honey Tea, Apple Pie

Thursday
Granola, blueberries
Crockpot Baked Potatoes

Friday
White Whole Wheat Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
White Bean, Bacon & Spinach Soup {new}

Saturday
Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Scones {new}
Baked Vegetable Sandwiches, sweet potato fries
Raspberry FroYo

Snacks
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Bowl Full ‘o Berries
Popcorn
Wheat Thins

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you're glad your hunny is home!!! :) Looks like a yummy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food sounds yummy! And healthy too! I would like to try the Roasted Veggie Minestrone!

    Visiting from MPM! I'm also seeking crock pot recipes and guest posters if interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I'm going to have to try the baked veggie sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...