Sunday, October 18, 2009

Menu Plan - Oct. 18


mpm-1

We made it through another week... it was cold, rainy and dreary, and I'm very much looking forward to some sun this week.

Last week, we (or I... Frog Prince was out of town for most of the week) enjoyed:




Breakfasts
Spanish Tortilla (FNCCC recipe)
Granola
Bagels
Waffles with Fried Apple Topping
Oatmeal

Lunches
Sandwiches w/ carrots, applesauce, and grapes
Leftovers
Cheese and crackers
Dried Fruit


Dinners
Su - Pizza Stuffed Pretzels (new, and new) with red pepper soup (new)
M - Leftovers
T - Meatball Tortellini Soup, Peasant Bread (new)
W - Baked Mac with Spinach and Chicken (new)
Th - Leftovers
F - Slow Cooker Chicken and Roasted Veggies (new)
S - Garlic Chicken Pasta (new)

Sweet Treats
Apple Blueberry Dump Cake (for a little celebration!!)
Fall-flavored Ice Cream... (TBD)

New recipes will be posted here later this week!

Need more menu ideas? Visit Menu Planning Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I love black beans as well. Your spinach and black bean lasagna sounds so good that I just know I must try it. I just wanted to thank you for posting to Crock Pot Wednesday and to let you know that Mister Linky is up for this week. There's a giveaway going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so, so delicious!!!
    I'm really liking the pasta with mushrooms! I'll have to try it!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks great! I have bookmarked your blog.Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really tasty week (is anyone surprised?)

    What is the celebration?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menus are looking really good. Everything sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look forward to trying some of your recipes! Please ck mine out when you get a chance.
    www.mamabirdsnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...