Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Plan - March 1


This week got slightly turned upside down! The busy schedules didn't allow me to get to the grocery store when I normally do, and so we ended up changing some of our dinner options this week.  We ended up eating... 


 
(with broccoli and asparagus)

(for our game night!)





(in place of pizza)



(a hometown recipe)


Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
(soup recipe coming on Wednesday)


(and broccoli)



This week is going to be a busy one.  Thank goodness the Olympics are over -- we'll have much more time!  I have a job interview that I am preparing for, and we're still waiting on news for Frog Prince.  The good news is they have not contacted any of the candidates yet... things are just progressing slower than they originally thought.  Please keep us in your prayers this week as we await God's timing to reveal where He's taking us next! 

Sunday
Breakfast - Cinnamon Waffles, blueberry syrup
Dinner - Crockpot Chicken Parmesan, broccoli

Monday
Breakfast - Leftover waffles and blueberries
Dinner - Roasted Vegetable Parmesan, pineapple

Tuesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal Cinnamon Muffins {freezer}
Dinner - Very Broccoli Soup (new), garlic bread

Wednesday
Breakfast - Granola or oatmeal with fruit
Dinner - Crockpot Chicken and Roasted Veggies

Thursday
Breakfast - Baked Oatmeal, fruit
Dinner - Leftovers with mixed veggies

Friday
Breakfast - Carrot Pineapple Pancakes with sauteed pineapple (new)
Dinner - Sweet Potato Risotto, peas

Saturday
Breakfast - Cherry Muffins
Dinner - Minestrone Soup, wheat oatmeal bread

5 comments:

  1. I like seeing the pics of your meals each week! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so needing these posts... travel to a store is difficult and out of the question for a single item. Love these posts and will be stealing ideas as i try to get better planning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really need to wipe the drool off my face! LOL

    I love seeing your food pics and check in every Monday to see what you're making!

    The chicken wild rice soup looks smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I am SO very pregnant and have NO room in my stomach for even an averaged sized meal but I just get HUNGRY looking at these delicious meals!

    I hate that this week is a "junk" week for us ... and the fact that I'm being REALLY boring with my whole "clean out the pantry and freezer challenge" for myself! ha ha! so whatever is easiest, that's totally what I'm doing!

    I gotta get my creative spark going again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your calzones look amazing! I have got to get a better picture of mine.
    Great looking menu.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...