Thursday, June 11, 2009

Top 10 Family Favorites


As of June 2009, these are our the top 10 11 dinner and dessert dishes my family loves!

In no particular order, our top 10 dinner dishes:

1) Vermont White Cheddar Mac and Cheese


2) Roasted Red Pepper Tortellini


3) Busy Day Soup


4) Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak



5) Loaded Veggie Lasagna


6) Pasta and Creamy Mushrooms


7) Smothered Chicken

8) Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

9) Homemade Pizza


10) Three Cheese Baked Ziti


and, a bonus ...

11) Penne with Broccoli and Sausage


and, an honorable mention...

12) Chicken Marsala



And, because we couldn't leave out desserts.... (and we had a hard time just picking 10!)

1) Cherry Cake


2) Vanilla Ice Cream


3) Blueberry Breakfast Cake


4) Lemon Blueberry Scones

5) Whole Wheat Zucchini Carrot Cake


6) Apple Cake


7) Baked Fudge


8) Carmelitas


9) Frog Prince's Excellent Cookies


10) Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cake



and, for some extra credit...

11) Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie


This post is linked to:

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you put pictures with all your favorites!!! I have ooh-ed and aah-ed my way through this entire post!! Everything looks GREAT!! Thanks for doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 4 year old just watched me peruse your entry and she is going, "yummy, yummy, yummy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to be trying some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I had to resist the temptation to click through every one of your links! Everything looks terrific! I'll definitely have to try the tortellini bake, crockpot cheese steaks, and darak chocolate raspberry cake. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chocolate chip cookie pie looks so yummy! I love this list and all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look delicious! I will be trying most of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at your deserts make me very hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...