Sunday, February 14, 2010

Menu Plan - Feb. 15


I didn't end up doing too much cooking last week... cooking for myself for the second week in a row was not very exciting.  Good thing I had lots of left over delicious spinach and mushroom calzones to tide me over ;)


 
A little birthday celebration enjoyed some yummy 
Ice Cream Cake






Whole Wheat Carrot Zucchini Pancakes
(recipe to come)



Homemade Wheat Thins



Sweetheart Cake




This week no one is traveling, and we're looking forward to that!  We even get to enjoy LOST together with our friends for the first time since the season premiered three weeks ago.  

As a whole, we do quite well in getting in our vegetable servings throughout the day, but struggle a little bit with our fruits.  This week, I'm making an effort to have fruits as a snack, and also with breakfast to help!  

Sunday
Breakfast - Frog Prince made me omelets!!
Dinner - Stuffed Pepper Soup (new)

Monday
Breakfast - French Toast, fruit
Dinner - Chicken with peppers (new)

Tuesday
Breakfast - Granola, dried fruit
Dinner - Leftovers
LOST treat - TBD

Wednesday
Breakfast - Cinnamon Raisin Bread (carry over from last week)
Dinner - Crockpot Spinach and Chicken Soup, wheat french bread (new)

Thursday
Breakfast - Granola
Dinner - Sweet Potato Risotto (new), roasted asparagus
Life Group Treat - Zucchini Bread

Friday
Breakfast - Veggie Scramble
Dinner - leftovers, mixed veggies

Saturday
Dinner - Three Cheese Baked Ziti, salad
Treat - TBD


Snacks
Carrots

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Potatoe waffles sound sooo good! I think I will have to make those next weekend :)

    Thanks for coming around my way and leaving your kind note, you have a blessed week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting ideas from MPM participants. Even though I started a new full time work at home job we're still watching our pennies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...