Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan - June 6



I'm having a hard time realizing it's really June already!  That's because I spent the last 10 days doing almost nothing else but house hunting!!  The good news is .... we think we've found our house :)  The location is awesome, and we really like the house -- please keep us in your prayers as we continue to house-buying process.


We've both returned home and will try to get back to "normal" this week.  My best friend is getting married this weekend, and I have the honor of standing up as Matron of Honor at her wedding!!  I'm also attempting to make this cute Monkey Cake for my sister-in-law's baby shower!!  It's going to be a fun week.


Last week, we enjoyed:

Rye Bread Sandwiches
(new)


(with spinach and mushrooms)



(with spinach)


Pasta Primavera
(new)


Steaks and Potato Packets


Uganda Dinner
(new)




Rhubarb Meragne
(new)



This week, look for some new changes coming to Finding Joy In My Kitchen!!  I'm super excited for what's ahead :) 

Sunday
L - Carrot Bread Sandwiches, Travel Bars
D - Three Cheese Ziti (leftovers)
Dessert - Rhubarb Dessert

Monday

Tuesday
B - Oatmeal, blueberries
D - Crockpot Broccoli Beef, Brown Rice
Dessert - Trial run of the Monkey Cake (new)

Wednesday
B - Granola, dried fruit
D - Fajitas (new), homemade tortillas

Thursday
D - Leftovers

Friday
B - Granola, berries
L - Sandwiches, carrots, wheat crackers
D - Rehearsal Dinner

Saturday {Wedding}
B - Granola, dried fruit

Sunday {Baby Shower}
B - Granola, dried fruit
D - TBD

Monday
B - Oatmeal, fruit
L - Sandwiches, crackers, fruit
D - Leftovers
Dessert - Blueberry Rhubarb Dump Cake

Happy Cooking!

8 comments:

  1. What a great blog! Lots of great recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lemon blueberry scones look great! I'm looking forward to trying your recipe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Fajitas I see on your menu?!? The word flashed at me and I didn't read anything else but Fajita. I'm craving Mexican now! :) What's new though?

    So glad you guys found a house you like! What an answer to prayer. I'll pray all the logistics work out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was very excited to see the picture of your beautiful Ugandan dinner and am wondering what inspired it? Uganda is our second home and that photo transported me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great menu! I've added quite a few of them to my favorites so I can give them a try. Tortillas, blueberry rhubarb dump cake, and the egg bake to name a few.

    Can't wait to see your blog changes...how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lemon blueberry sconeslook amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looks like a ton of great ideas. I love the idea of the potato packs, cool!
    I just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...