Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ultimate Recipe Swap: Crock Pot Edition!

I love my crockpot. I've used it often for soups and dinner dishes, but have only recently branched into the wonderful world of dessert making! This week, for FishMama's Crockpot Edition of URS, I thought I'd highlight the recipes you can find here that are made in the crockpot!

Crockpot Mushroom Pork Tenderloin


Crockpot Berry Cobbler


Busy Day Soup


German Potato Salad


Crockpot Turkey Noodle Soup


Crockpot Apple Cobbler


Ratatouille


Lucy's AMAZING Chili


Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak


Crockpot Chicken Parmesan


Crockpot Broccoli Beef


Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce


Crockpot Swiss Steak


Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham


Wild Rice Soup


Crockpot BBQ Pork Sandwiches


Crockpot Honey Lime Chicken


Crockpot Cherry Cobbler



Hope you've find something you'll enjoy!

This post is also linked to Slow Cooking Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. That's a good round-up. Thanks for sharing! I haven't tried dessert either. I may just have to.
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delicious I love all the great recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. For as much as I love my crockpot, I've never actually tried a dessert in there. I think my kids would get a huge kick out of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! They all look delicious. I love the idea of ratatouille. We have family movie night and we might just have to watch this one and have this for supper. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great recipes, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...